Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

Don't you guys understand that the rest of us have gotten kinda sick of you?

DSCN5984

Actually, I think they do get it. But they realize that they have the marketing power to generate serious commercial interest in themselves by themselves. They don't need us. What other generation of sixty year olds has ever gotten any attention?

For my explanation of the baby boom, see my post here. The baby boomers, as I've argued before, have a vested interest in overstating the length of the baby boom, to create an inflated impression of how many of us have joined in their economic bonanza, and thereby get us to vote against inheritance taxes.

To figure out if you are a baby boomer, you can take my simple test, here -- test results here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]