Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

Project Runway: Dressing Tim

I wish I could take credit, but this is Brock's idea, posted in his comment here.

Can you think of a better Project Runway design challenge than to make an outfit for Tim Gunn?

The interpersonal dynamics would be really entertaining. And Tim's wardrobe is so boring! He wears the exact same thing every day. His closet has to look like the one scripted for those totally fake movie characters -- you know, the soulless wealthy New Yorker living in a glittering penthouse apartment -- with 50 identical black shirts hanging neatly side-by-side.

The challenge: without designing a tight black suit, make it work for Tim.

Comments:
Actually, I wonder if they could make it work for Oscar.
 
I think the commentary during the design process would be hilarious.

"I'm not loving it."
"I'm not moved by the color. Mauve so washes me out."
"Loving the cut, but something's missing."
"I hate hot pants; but they are so 'now'".

ifuss=this is too easy. Lucy Van Pelt's personal motto.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]