Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

Great moments in comment spam

Last May I wrote a post about visiting the former extermination camp at Auschwitz, in Poland. It was a difficult and moving experience for me, which I tried to reflect in the post. I had a small number of wonderful, reflective comments on that post.

I reread it the other day, and found a couple of spam emails, both of them quite priceless. I've deleted them from the post, but preserve them for posterity here.
I know Auschwitz is a somber place, but so is Dachau outside of Munich

posted by Oktoberfest Munich News : 12:58 PM, August 29, 2005
Translation: If you liked Auschwitz, you'll love Dachau! Visit Munich!!

The next one was even better:
Great post!

I did a search for gas station houston and found this site. I have put together an ebook I have titled, "Huge Gas Pump Savings."

Dave
http://I'm-a-huge-a**hole.com/
Okay, so I changed the URL to preserve anonymity.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]