Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

The limits of my sense of humor

I have a pretty good appreciation for satire, but this one rubbed me the wrong way. If they can haul you off into the windowless interrogation room for making the wrong joke in an airport, then I want the surveillance people to be serious and professional in all their communications with me. There, I said it.

DSCN6933
Photography 101: try to get some red in your color photos.

DSCN6934
No, not funny. And clean up that grammar, will ya?


DSCN6935
"I'd have mooned you, but it's too damned cold."
The video camera in question should now have footage of me multitasking
(taking a photo of the trailer and flipping a bird at the same time).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]