Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Getting ready for the Spring Semester

or, the secret lives of law professors

I'm not one for making an effort to "put myself together" on weekends. Today, for instance, I'm sporting a 3-days' growth of beard and wearing a thermal undershirt under a V-neck sweater. More importantly, the thermal undershirt is the same one I wore yesterday and then slept in last night.

But as contradictory as it may seem, this morning I put gel in my hair. It's a brand I picked up at the organic grocery co-op, and I haven't tried it before.

The thing is, spring semester classes begin Tuesday. Getting the syllabus together is all well and good, but I need to learn the ways of this new hair gel before my first class of the semester.

Comments:
photos, please!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]