Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

Not sure why I'm even awake, let alone blogging...

"Ironically, the 'single-issue' voters who support Bush because of his stand on abortion are far more in touch with reality than single issue voters like Ed Koch who support Bush because of national security."

Remember where you were the first time you read that? I don't remember where I was when I wrote that.

Moral Turpitude popped back into the blogosphere like a jack-in-the-box to tag me with this meme, or chain letter, or whatever it is:
1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.
I tag

Accident Prone
Brevity is Wit
Out of the Mist
The Other Side of the Ocean
The Tonya Show

Comments:
I was afraid I'd have to explain why I don't do memes, but my blog saved me. Brevity's 23rd post can be found here. True to form, it's only four sentences.
 
I don't do memes.

I love it!
 
2:44 am for the post and 8:29 am for the response to a comment? oscar, for a man in the midst of a mid-life crisis, searching for an explanation of those inchoate yearnings and vague moments of despair i offer two words of advice: more sleep!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]