Monday, June 27, 2005

 

"Just Thoughts" is (are?) Blog Of the Week

Did you know that, with nothing more than a simple plastic fork, a pen and a post-it note, you can sculpt a beautiful toy giraffe? Well, maybe you can't, but Janel can. This alone is worth Blog Of the Weekā„¢ honors, but Janel's blog Just Thoughts is so much more than sculpture.

Blogging since January, Janel has exactly 100 posts, all of them witty, and she inspires and shames me by consistently managing to say something pointed in very few words. And she has a great eye for simile.

blogjanelrene
Janel (or Janel Rene?), author of Just Thoughts.

I've chosen these links to her posts quite randomly -- they're all good. She is even funny talking about the weather!

I just wish Janel would post more often. And put in more of her great photo commentaries. One can dream...

**

Comments:
Wow! Thank you so much for the honor.

I don't know what to say... I'm speechless!

Thanks!

(My husband thanks you, too, for the speechless part.)

- janel rene
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]