Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Amsterdam: Great idea #3

My new flag

Did I mention that I don’t like second-hand smoke?

Untitled-1
Cafe on Spuiplein, Amsterdam.

Great idea #3: I decided today to make this my new flag.

DSCN3275

No, this isn’t a slick ad for the Netherlands’ anti-smoking campaign (I don’t know if they have one or not). And, no this isn’t the cover art for a heavy metal album.

Well, for all I know, it is the cover art for a heavy metal album. But who’s the artist?


Who’s the artist?


Answer: Vincent van Gogh!

Yesterday we went to the Van Gogh museum. I’d never known about this painting before – one of his early studies. Cool, huh?

*

Comments:
Ooooo, good one!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]