Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

Stay tuned for fabulous travel blogging

Hey, readers!

I'm in the town of Sooke, on Vancouver Island in British Columbia. I'd love to tell you all about it, with pictures, but I have basically no internet access. Right now I'm at the Sooke Public Library, with high school kids, who just got let out for the day, breathing down my neck to get on line. Yeah, YOU -- that's right, high school kid!

Sorry, not you -- that was for the high school reading over my shoulder.

Anyway, look for lots of great travel posts starting probably Saturday evening, when I get to my big city hotel in Vancouver.

Gotta run!

Comments:
oooooooooh. we can't wait. for sure your pix will be better than these:

http://www.sookeharbour.com/

and these are pretty darn spectacular!

have fun!!

wpk

wsysghubp -- "why shouldn't you strangle googlers (w)ho undermine blog photographers?"
 
Whoa. Looks like high schoolers gawking over your shoulder wasn't your only problem today!

Can't wait for the pictures!
 
Many of the UF community (some of whom read this blog) live in Vancouver. Please wave to them for me.

--
zfaukr - Someone saying "the f*cker" with a really badly done French accent.
 
yiippppeeee.... i luv ur travel blogs! can't wait....!
 
Have a great time!

-------
khfujoaz (ka'fu jo' az): translation from street talk to English, "I kung-fu'd your ass." Ouch!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]