Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear

Photo contest!

To ring in the new year, The Columnist Manifesto is pleased to announce the First Annual Best Photograph Taken From a Moving Car Competition.

DSCN6414


Prizes


DSCN6438

Deadline:

March 1, 2006

Rules:
  1. You may enter as many photos as you like. Send entries to me by email (see my email link in the side bar) with the subject line: BPTFMCC. You can attach the photo to the email or send me a URL link to the photo.
  2. The photo must be taken from a motor vehicle traveling at a minimum of 45 miles per hour.
  3. The photographer cannot be the driver of the vehicle.
  4. The vehicle and its occupants must be obeying all traffic laws while the photo is taken.
  5. Preference will be given to photos which somehow convey that they were taken from a moving car.
  6. By entering a photograph in the BPTFMCC, you give me a limited license to publish that photograph on The Columnist Manifesto, with a photo credit to you. You contest entry email should indicate how you would like your photo credit to appear (e.g., real name, pseudonym, name of your blog, etc.).

Comments:
How about short movies taken from a moving car using a digital camera instead of a video or film camera? I'll have to see what I can dig up, however I think my digital photography is pretty dismal at the moment.

However, I have posted a watercolor that was painted during the Xmas break week (and links to more) in my LiveJournal.
 
I think that this post is a meme disguised as a photo contest.
 
I'll be sending a few in!
 
Hi, I just might give it a try :)
 
Here's my entry.
 
Can it be a photo out of a moving bus?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]